Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Bundles for the New Year

Over the last two years I've spent many happy hours puttering (and muttering) in my studio. I really love trying new techniques and pushing my artistic and technical boundaries.

Through all these tests, I've accumulated quite a pile of fabrics. Fabrics that are excellent quality, but didn't come out exactly as I had hoped. Most are smaller than fat quarters, but are still very usable in a quilt or fiber art project. Some are batik, some shibori, some low water immersion.

I'm boxing up these fabric swatches and shipping them off by priority mail. I try to include at least one fat quarter in each box, and aim to give you a nice blend of hues and textures.

$15 for a nice bundle of my fabrics with fast shipping. A good, square deal.  Enjoy!

Fun Bundle

No comments: